Friday, October 19, 2012

Drop Everything You're Doing and Go Put This in Your Mouth!!!


Clover Food Truck: Where everything is delicious and vegetarian!

Chick Pea Fritter Review
Brought to you by Canada




I’ve tried almost everything on the menu at Clover food truck, and not only is this delightful food truck by far one of my favourite places to eat in Boston, its actually one of my favourite food joints in America.  According to the delightful little hipsters that work there, the chick pea fritter sandwich is their most popular menu item and it’s really not hard to understand why.

Aside from the perfectly fried chickpea fritters (aka falafel) inside this pita we have a delightful combination of creamy hummus, tahini, and grated beets and carrots. I may be wrong on this, but I think the beets and carrots are pickled as well.  If you haven’t tried this: GO!!! NOW!!! GO GET ONE RIGHT NOW!!!  For 6 bucks and just under 500 calories, you’ll not only leave completely full, but you’ll feel pretty great about yourself for not eating an animal in the making of a perfect lunch.
If you’ve got a big appetite, and need just a few more kcals, try their rosemary French fries or perhaps one of their lemonades. I highly recommend their basil lemonade; it’s light, refreshing and offers an interesting flavor combination that won’t disappoint.

Clover Food Trucks can be found near the Park Street train station in the Common, or in front of South Station in the Financial District.  I personally prefer the one in Boston Common because they usually give me free French fries, and one of the guys that works there always tells me I’m pretty.  But that’s just me.

So go. NOW. GO GET ONE NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment