Monday, October 8, 2012

Salad Alternative



I have to admit, I was not in the mood for a sandwich today.  Anyone who knows me can tell you that there is nothing I love more than a Greek salad, and that is all I wanted for lunch today.  But being that we review sandwiches, I decided to order the next best thing... the Greek salad wrap.  How could I go wrong taking my favorite meal and rolling it up into a whole wheat wrap? 

I ordered from my favorite local take-out, Sabatino's in Arlington (who seemed confused when I called and ordered the wrap instead of the salad), and am embarrassed to say, got it delivered because I was in the middle of Finance homework. 

The expectation that this sandwich was going to be just as good as their salad was quickly shot down.  The chicken seemed a little dry and there was definitely not enough dressing for my taste (should have ordered a side of extra dressing , like I do for my salad).  Besides that, the sandwich was very good, everything seemed very fresh and they use a good amount of feta, which I love.  The price was decent at $6.50 and the sandwich left me feeling quite full.

Bottom Line:  Although good, I am going to stick to the Greek salad, which has never let me down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment