Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Cheesecake is not just for dessert

This blog was started in order to review the best sandwiches in Boston, specifically ones made by small businesses in or around the city.  We felt these small businesses deserved to be recognized for making Boston unique, offering us delicious food without the marketing budgets of mass market, chain restaraunts.....but I am not embarassed to admit, sometimes I just NEED The Cheesecake Factory. 


While beginning my Christmas shopping last weekend, The Cheesecake Factory offered the convenience and affordibility (and cocktails) I was looking for in a late lunch; it also happens to offer one of my all time favorite sandwiches, the chicken and avocado club.  I can't tell you how many times I have ordered this sandwich (because that would be embarrassing) but I can tell you that I have never been disappointed.  First of all, the sandwich is huge; always provides two meals for me.  It comes with a side of fries, which up until this visit, was the only thing that I had any issue with.  The fries used to be thin, shoestring which always managed to come out cold, but now they have upgraded to hot, delicious steak fries.  The sandwich itself is grilled chicken with huge pieces of avocado, melted swiss, bacon and tomato with an herb mayonaisse.  Delicious!!



The sandwich is enough to fill me up, but with a dessert menu as extensive as theirs, who could resist a little slice of heaven? 

No comments:

Post a Comment